Add Photos to TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to add a photo to the page of a hotel, restaurant or attraction when using the 'TripAdvisor' application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4Once TripAdvisor has been located, press down on it, and this will allow us to enter the application.Once the application is loaded, we need to find the page of either a hotel, attraction or restaurant to show you how to add a photo. We can add a photo to every single page as well, the same icon will be on every attraction, restaurant or hotel.
- 11If we want to take a picture right now, we can tap on the icon in the bottom, the white camera inside of a white circle.This will activate the camera and allow us to take a photo, then, if we give it permission, it will upload it directly to TripAdvisor. This is useful to write a review while at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Most people would normally review the location after they've visited it, so they would choose a photo from their photo album. We are going to choose a photo from our photo albums.
- 16When it is uploaded, there will be a black box with white text that says the photo will be on TripAdvisor in a few days.It won't immediately upload because TripAdvisor needs to check it to see if it is relevant or offensive. Tap on 'OK'. Once it's uploaded, we'll be able to see it in the same photos section in this attraction.
- 17This concludes the tutorial on how to add a photo to the page of a hotel, restaurant or attraction when using the 'TripAdvisor' application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Add Photos to TripAdvisor Hotels Restaurants and Attractions with Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.