Add New Items to Quick Settings on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show how to add new items to the quick settings on the HTC One M8.
- 5We tap and hold the top of the screen and swipe downwards. We will have the quick settings menu. We have several icons on the screen. These are the applications that we have in our quick settings menu. We can edit the application list by adding new items if we want to.We need to repeat the previous step.
- 9The option will become active and will be able to be moved around. If we keep dragging it up to the top section. We must make sure that we are in the top section. There are two sections here. The second says "HIDDEN ITEMS (DRAG TO ADD TO QUICK SETTINGS)", and the first section is above it. The first section is quick settings.Let's tap and hold the three gray horizontal lines for "GPS", for example.
- 13"12/12" means that we have 12 places. We can move some of the options from the first section out. We can exchange them. We can take out some of the options from the quick settings, but we can only have 12. We have to mix and match. We cannot have everything in the quick settings.There is "DONE (12/12)" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- 14There are still a lot of options in "HIDDEN ITEMS (DRAG TO ADD TO QUICK SETTINGS)". We cannot include all of them. If we want to include some more of them, we must take some of the quick settings options out and exchange them with the ones that we want to place in the quick settings.We scroll down.
- 17We'll have the new options in the settings menu. We'll have, in this example, "GPS" added.We tap and hold the top of the screen and swipe downwards again to bring up the quick settings menu.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to add new items to the quick settings menu on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.
Video: Add New Items to Quick Settings on HTC One M8
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Add New Items to Quick Settings on HTC One M8. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Add_New_Items_to_Quick_Settings_on_HTC_One_M8
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Add New Items to Quick Settings on HTC One M8." VisiHow, visihow.com/Add_New_Items_to_Quick_Settings_on_HTC_One_M8 Accessed 26 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Add New Items to Quick Settings on HTC One M8." Accessed Jun 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Add_New_Items_to_Quick_Settings_on_HTC_One_M8.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor