Add Money to Playstation Wallet
Edited by Grimm, Benit149, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. Today, we're going to show you how to add funds to your PlayStation Network account. To get started, the very first thing we're going to do is to go up to the PlayStation.Com website.
- 1You can use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer. For this example, we're using Microsoft Internet Explorer.You can see on the top left here where we have already entered in http://www.playstation.com. The /en.us/ automatically comes up since we're on a U.S. account. If you're not in the U.S. but you do want to add money to your account, we also have a video on how to set up a PayPal account from anywhere in the world that uses U.S. funds. You can also visit our tutorial on how to set up a strong VPN account, which will let you set up a VPN account and change your IP to a U.S. IP or login.This can be accessed through any web browser.Advertisement
- 4However, you will see that I am entering these into the main area here.Once you've entered in your username and password, you're going to click the blue Sign In button.Now for security reasons, and because I don't want anyone else trying to steal my high scores or rare accomplishments, I'm actually going to block out my actual sign-in details.
- 6Click Not For This Site. As a general rule, I try not to store passwords because you never know when there's going to be a security loophole in a program that's had problems with store passwords for secure sites.At any rate, let's get started and sign in.If you're using Internet Explorer, you will be asked if you would like to store your password.
- 13Realistically, PayPal, credit card, or prepaid card. However, I can also use my mobile. If you're not in the U.S. though, using your mobile is probably not an option. Generally speaking, using a prepaid card is the easiest and best option. Often these can be purchased online. We do have a tutorial on where you can purchase prepaid cards for games online in areas and stores we've registered with and used in the past. Please follow the link in the description below and you should be able to find that information.I can do this four different ways.
- 21I'm going to add some more funds to the wallet here. I'm again going to tap on PayPal, and again going to tap on $10. Again, tap on Continue. Once more, this should take me to the PayPal store.Now that I have already paid, you will see that the PayPal window has changed and I'm given different information.Now let's do that again.
- 22And the answer to that is yes, I do want to use the same methods, so I'm just going to click on Pay once I've entered my information. It's going to log us in, approve the payment, and then everything will be set up.Now sometimes you'll get a notice like this one where it indicates there may be a delay in processing the transaction. That's not a problem. We'll just simply pay them and get set up.It's welcoming me back, it's giving me additional ways to pay, and it's asking me if I want to use the same methods I used before.
- 24You can purchase games or look at the other information and details that you have on your account.Thank you for choosing VisiHow. We hope that this tutorial has been helpful, and if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please let us know in the section below. We will be happy to help you out, and we're ready to get any game tutorials you'd like sorted out and set up for you as well. Have a great day, and thanks for choosing VisiHow.You can view your information and details, you can also add funds to your wallet, and you can purchase things.Advertisement
Video: Add Money to PlayStation Wallet
Categories : PS & PSP
Recent edits by: Benit149, Grimm