Add Credit to Skype with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Jen M
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to add credit to a Skype account when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5There is a circle, and within that will be a profile photo if one has been added. If a profile photo has not been added, the circle will be empty, apart from the outline of a head and shoulders. There is also a green dot on the bottom right edge of the icon. That means we are online, and we are active.In the Skype application, we need to go to our own profile by pressing the icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- 13This means that if we're running low on credit, then the Skype application will automatically give more credit. We will have to pay for this of course, but it just means that we won't have to go through the hassle or the work of actually doing it ourselves. The application will just do it for us. For this demonstration, we won't be choosing this option.Next, we have the option to "Enable Auto-recharge when I'm running low on credit".
- 15This is the same as the address of your credit or debit card. Enter first name, last name, address, city, zip code, and the billing country/region. We're not going to enter this information because we are not going to pay for the credit right now. However, we can explain how to proceed.Next, we'll need to enter our billing address.
- 16Again, it is a green elongated circle, and it says "Continue" in the middle. After pressing on that, the next screen that will appear is to input credit or debit card data. Input that information, and then the application will be able to take money from that account in order to pay for the credit that it will then put onto the phone. That will be the final step, and then that credit will be on the Microsoft Lumia 535.Once satisfied with the information entered, press the "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen.
- 17If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to add credit to a Skype application, or a Skype account, when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Add Credit to Skype with Microsoft Lumia 535
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Thor