Add Apps to the Google Play Store Wishlist on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to add apps to the wishlist in the Play Store application on an HTC One M8.
- 5In the applications folder, we need to find the "Play Store" application which is located here.We can see that there is an icon of a white shopping bag with a colorful shape in the middle. It says the word "Play Store" underneath this icon. Press down on this icon and it will open up our Play Store application.
- 6What we want to do in this video is demonstrate how to add apps to the wishlist.A wishlist is a place where we can add apps to look at later. Maybe we don't want to install them now or we don't have enough money to buy them now but we can keep them so that we can access them easily to buy or download them in the future.
- 8What we can do is add this to the wishlist.Every one of these applications has the same icon in the top right-hand side of the application box. We will be able to see that there are three small gray circles in a vertical line. Each application has this icon because it is the menu for each individual application. Press down on it.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to add apps to the wishlist on the Play Store application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Add Apps to the Google Play Store Wishlist on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Sid Bedekar, Thor