Activate the Double Tap to Wake Function on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, fathima nafla and 5 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to activate the double tap function to wake up a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Activate the Double Tap to Wake Function on a Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 I have a problem, installing any app always ask for a password that I forgot?
- 3.2 I have to long pressed an app and double tapped it..if not I can't open it..any solution?
- 3.3 Hi, my Lumia 535 double tab on lock screen, it's not working. Can you fix it asap?
- 3.4 Authentication code for Microsoft Lumia 535?
- 3.5 Microsoft 540 phone settings are changed?
- 4 Comments
- 10If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section below. You can also check out some other videos on the Microsoft Lumia 535 but searching on the VisiHow website. You've been watching VisiHow.That concludes our tutorial on how to activate the double tap function on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Activate the Double Tap to Wake Function on a Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I have a problem, installing any app always ask for a password that I forgot?
I have a problem, installing any app always ask for a password that I forgot
- 2Check "I forgot my password".
- 3Click "Next" and follow the instructions on the screen to reset the password.
- 4You will need to enter your Microsoft Account email address or your phone number associated with the account.
- 5Pass the security test by typing the character that you see in the other field.
- 6Click "Next".
- 7Choose one of the email options, text options, or an application option that will be used to reset your password.
- 8If neither your email or phone number are valid anymore and the authentication application has not been configured, then click "I don't have any of these options".
- 9Check your email box and enter the code. Click ""Next"If email was chosen in step 7, then enter your email address and click "Send code".
- 10Click "Send code". Check your phone SMS messages and enter the code. Click the "Next" button.If text was chosen in step 7, then enter the last four digits of your phone number.
- 11Open the authentication application and enter the code. Click "Next".If an application was chosen, then click "Next".
- 12You will have to enter a long code from a Microsoft representative. To contact a Microsoft representative, click "No". Enter your Microsoft account email address and a valid email address for communication with a Microsoft representative. Click ""Next". Wait until you are contacted.If none of these options was chosen, then click "Next".
- 13Click "Submit". Follow the further instructions on the screen.On the next screen, enter your personal data.
- 14You can reset your password now by entering and confirming it.Advertisement
I have to long pressed an app and double tapped it..if not I can't open it..any solution?
I have to long pressed an app and double tapped it..if not I can't open it..any solution?. I have tried: I have tried to take the settings to see, but can't open that. I think it was caused by: I don't know ..maybe I have changed a setting
Microsoft has created a Tutorial on what do do when this happens on the Lumia 535. Basically, it is that you need to hard reset your device and start from the beginning. They have included how to backup your device before the hard reset. The Lumia 535 has this issue with their screens, unfortunately.
Hi, my Lumia 535 double tab on lock screen, it's not working. Can you fix it asap?
I've already tapped on the button double tap screen but it's still not working, even I've restarted my phone many times. Please help bro...
Backup and hard reset your phone. You can try to remove the battery for a soft reset, although that will not completely keep the issue from happening again.
Authentication code for Microsoft Lumia 535?
How to get authentication code to unlock Microsoft Lumia 535
If you are referring to unlocking the SIM from your cellular carrier, they will have to provide the code. You could try one of the online code providers but use at your own risk.
If you are referring to the fact that you forgot your pin code for the lock screen, just hard reset the device. Hold down all the buttons except for Power for 10 seconds. Then while still holding the buttons, now also hold down the Power button.
Microsoft 540 phone settings are changed?
The settings of my phone is changed. It's gone to double tab. Need to change to normal mode. How do I do it?. I have tried: Tried going to WhatsApp and change the settings - but I am unable to do so.. I think it was caused by: I must have mistakenly changed the settings
Follow the process of turning off the Wake Mode. Remove the battery and try again if the screen not responding. As you can see in above answers, you will otherwise have to hard reset your device.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Teena Fernandes, danatop2000, VisiHow