Access Siri from a Locked iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Anonymous, Gordon, amberash and 2 others
Hello, you are watching VisiHow. In this tutorial, we will show you how to access Siri on a locked iPhone 6.
- 12This concludes the tutorial on how to access Siri on a locked iPhone 6.If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Access Siri from a Locked iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How can I get SIRI to come up if my iPhone is locked and disabled?
I forgot my password and I need SIRI . I have tried: I tried turning on SIRI but I need the passcode it says. I think it was caused by: I forgot my password and I restarted my phone
- 1Press and hold the home button to activate Siri.Advertisement
- 2She will not unlock your phone if you ask her to unlock it.
- 3If you ask her to perform an action that requires unlocking your phone, she will say so.
- 4To remove the passcode, you will need to connect your phone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- 5From iTunes, click your device icon.
- 6Click "Back Up Now" to save all of your data.
- 7Turn off your phone after it has been done.
- 8Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- 9Press and hold the power and home buttons for 10 seconds.
- 10Release the power button only.Wait for 15 seconds. This should put your phone in a device-firmware-update mode.
- 11You will be asked to restore the device.Confirm it.
- 12When the process has been finished, your iPhone will boot up.
- 13Click the device icon in iTunes again.
- 14Click "Restore Backup".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, amberash, Gordon