Access Battery Functions on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to save battery and access the battery functions on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 9We can see how much battery life remains, which is very helpful. For my battery, it is 17 hours and 26 minutes. So if you know that you're on the edge, you really need battery power, but you have nowhere to charge it, you can turn off some apps.If we swipe to the left, here we have the overall battery usage.
- 10You can choose to have that off, on when the battery is under 20 percent, or Always have that option on. Having the conserve battery life on all the time will limit its functionality. It is only a drastic measure, but it's a good idea to select when the battery is under 20 percent. Some apps will not run properly, but you will be able to save power.Toward the bottom of the screen, we have the option to conserve battery life.
- 14If you have any questions or queries then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.So this concludes our tutorial on how to access and change the battery saver function.
Video: Access Battery Functions on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to show battery percentage in Microsoft Lumia 535?
I can't find option to show battery percentage. I have tried: I searched the whole phone but I did not find an option that shows battery percentage
- 1You can do it by following our tutorial on how to update Lumia to Windows 10 Mobile.Update your Lumia 535 to Windows 10 Mobile.
- 2You will see the percentage under the battery icon in the upper-right corner.Pull down the notification bar from the top.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Thor