Edited by susheel, Calob Horton, davidgeis 2015, Eng
Questions and Answers
I have a question about downloading WhatsApp on my Laptop and then sending it to my Lumia 520 phone?
How can I download WhatsApp on my Laptop and then send it to my Nokia Lumia 520? Could you tell me if it is possible? If yes, tell me the process.
It is possible to download WhatsApp onto your Laptop to install on your Nokia Lumia 520. This process is called sideloading. To sideload, you will need a microSD card and a card reader on your Laptop. Once you have them, follow the instructions below to learn how to sideload WhatsApp on your Nokia Lumia 520.
- Click this link and scroll to the bottom.
- Click the 'Download and install manually' button.
- When your download has finished, place the .xap file onto your SD card..
- Put your SD card into your phone and restart it.
- When your phone is on again, open the Windows Phone Store.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap Install local apps.
- Select WhatsApp from the list and tap Install.
WhatsApp will now be sideloaded onto your Nokia Lumia 520 for you to use.
I want to download WhatsApp on my laptop then send it to my phone?
Is it possible to do that? my phone gives problems when it comes to downloading stuff so I wanted to know how to download it on the laptop then send WhatsApp messenger to my phone, can you help?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: davidgeis 2015, Calob Horton, susheel