Edited by Anonymous, Melsan, Alma, Doug Collins and 17 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 A lovely message I can send my busy boyfriend at work?
- 1.2 I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much?
- 1.3 My long distance boyfriend is being busy/distant?
- 1.4 How can I send lovely messages to my busy girlfriend?
- 1.5 How to calm my boyfriend down or how do I solve the problem? please I need your help.
- 1.6 WHEN IS TOO EARLY TO VISIT A PROSPECT BOYFRIEND?
- 1.7 What is my reply to the surprised letter from my boyfriend that asks me for a chance?
- 1.8 Please help me with a message to send my boyfriend right now. He is a teacher and at work right now. It should be something to put a smile on his face and not to make me look desperate?
- 1.9 He is so very busy, can you send me a sweet message for him if you know Tagalog message because he doesn't understand English?
- 1.10 Well he is leaving tomorrow so send me a cute message to send?
- 1.11 My boyfriend works in Alaska he is a cod fisherman and he is gone for 3 months each trip?
- 1.12 How can I make my woman fall in love with me?
- 1.13 The question is he said will you marry me?
- 1.14 How to respond if my boyfriend says his day is hectic?
- 1.15 Can you give me an idea about my problem ? I just want my love to know how I am feeling when he is so far from me?
- 1.16 How can I impress him. We stay in a different states, we talk less?
- 1.17 What do I do. I love him, suggest me please?
- 1.18 What can I do to grab her fully?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
A lovely message I can send my busy boyfriend at work?
Sending a text message to your boyfriend depends on what he is currently doing. But as a girlfriend, you can send a love message to your boyfriend or something that can inspire him within the day to lift up his spirit. Like:
I may not be the perfect girl but I will always laugh, cry and be mad by your side every single day of my life until our hair turns grey. I love you so much hon/baby/hubby etc.
There are a number of messages that you can write to him during the day to show your concern while not appearing to be annoying or needy during his day of stress at work.
- "Hi baby just letting you know I was thinking of you and I miss you"
- "Hope you are OK at work and know that I love you"
- "Missing you while you are away. Hope to hear from you soon"
- "Baby I am here thinking about you and I hope you are OK and I love you"
We also have an article with more than 100 sweet messages for your busy boyfriend.
See more questions like this: I want to send a romantic message to my fiancee
I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much?
I want to text my girlfriend that I am busy and I love her so much
Just tell her. Don't worry about texting her, but then, if you do text, don't send more than three messages a day unless you are answering her. Rather, tell her that you love and miss her, and can't wait to talk to her after you finish whatever you are doing. Then, when you get a break, let her know how much she means to you, and why she's such an important part of her life.
You can read the article we linked earlier in this Q&A for tips girls send their busy boyfriends, and change some of those messages to send your girlfriend. We've also included some sweet messages you can send her below.
Here are five messages to let your girlfriend know how much you love her:
- I've been thinking of messaging you all day, but I've been so busy. Now that I have the time, all I can think to say is that I love you.
- I know I can seem distant when I am working so much, but it's for us, and our future together. Can't wait to see you later!
- The most important thing I do during the day is to take the time to let you know I love you. You mean the world to me.
- Not every man is as lucky as me, I've got a great job, in a great company, but most of all, I've got you, which makes everything else even better. I love you.
- No matter what I'm doing, or where I am in my work, I carry your heart with me, and can't wait until I can hold you again and tell you how much I love you.
My long distance boyfriend is being busy/distant?
He has been helping his friends band for the past two weeks until really late. Although when I want to cam/talk he says he needs to stick with his sleep curfew. I feel like less of a priority
It's natural to feel like less of a priority in these situations, but you're a lucky girl. You got a guy working with a professional band that imposes a sleep curfew, instead of an unprofessional band that's out partying every night. He loves you, and he's working hard. Few people realize just how hard and demanding being a roadie for a band is. You lift heavy items twice a day, unloading them and then loading them again. You work hard to quickly set up a show, and then between sets you're working to fix any minor problems, or make sure the instruments are returned. It's really a thankless job.
So in one sense, you are less of a priority temporarily, while he pursues a dream, but he hasn't left you or put you on the side, and he's working hard. Perhaps viewing some of the messages we linked in the first part of this Q&A to let him know that you love him, even when he is busy, will inspire him to send you more messages. Also, keep in mind that he's likely also around a bunch of guys when he calls you. It's not going to be easy for him to call you his sweetie pie when there are five other guys making fun of him. He might just be shy to talk around the others. Ask him.
How can I send lovely messages to my busy girlfriend?
Sending lovely messages to my busy girlfriend
Your girlfriend will love to hear from you, but not constantly throughout the day. Remember that the more a man messages a girl, the more likely it is that she will feel like he's a little smothering. This is especially true if you're sending her more than three messages a day. Sure, she loves you and you love her, but there is a point where too many messages is just too much - in the same way that eating great food can reach a point where you've eaten too much.
Because of that, try to send her sweet messages that don't require a response. That way she knows you love her, you're thinking of her, and you respect her busy time at work. If you think you'll send too many all at once, just rewind a bit, and set up a reminder on your phone, at a different time every day. That way you can make sure she's not disturbed, and that you're not sending too many messages.
Three sweet messages for your busy girlfriend:
- You're busy, I know, but I've been busy thinking about you. No need to respond, just wanted to let you know I hope you're having a great day. Love you!
- They say that life's too short for regrets, but I regret not spending more time with you before you went off to work. I miss you. Hope your day is a good one.
- I was thinking that when you finished work tonight, I could make a dinner for you, followed by a long back rub, and then a nice hot bath. You busy later?
See more questions like this: What should I send to my girlfriend because she is on a trip with family
How to calm my boyfriend down or how do I solve the problem? please I need your help.
I had a boyfriend before but we broke up, then after two years I met this loving and caring guy, I told him everything about me and how I broke up with my Ex, he accepted everything and we have been really cool for the past 7-8 months, yesterday I don't know where my boyfriend got my Ex number from, and he called the number 2 times but no one answered, then later he accused me of talking to my Ex without him knowing, that I have been talking to my Ex behind his back, but I tried explaining to him that I am not talking to my Ex but he doesn't believe me and he's upset, how do I calm him down or solve the problem?
Contact your phone provider for your call history to show him with actual proof that you are not speaking with your ex boyfriend. Did your ex tell your boyfriend that you were contacting him as spiteful act? Ask your boyfriend what is causing him to suddenly become suspicious when there is nothing to be suspicious about. Explain to your boyfriend that you are 100% devoted to him and have no desire to re visit a past relationship that ended for a reason. There may be a trust issue that he is dealing with from past relationships which you were unaware of until now.
WHEN IS TOO EARLY TO VISIT A PROSPECT BOYFRIEND?
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A FRIEND TO MY FRIEND, WE ACTUALLY MET THROUGH HER. HE CALLED TO MEET UP AND WE HAD SOME FEW DRINKS, HE TOLD ME, HE LIKES ME AND I SENT HIM MESSAGES. I GET FEW FROM HIM EVERYDAY BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS BUSY. HE IS ASKING ME TO FLY OVER TO HIS STATE TO SEE HIM, BECAUSE HE IS TOO BUSY WHILE MY OWN WORK IS NOT AS DEMANDING AS HIS. SHOULD I GO VISIT HIM, OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR SOME TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER.
If you do arrange a trip so that you can date face to face, wait at least three months before arranging anything. During that time try to get to know him better. Three months should be enough time to determine how much of something is there between you two. If you do get to the stage of going to see him then book a hotel for that time and make plans for things to do while he is working during the day to take less pressure off him. Long distance relationships are never easy so make sure that you are really both interested in each other before investing too much time.
What is my reply to the surprised letter from my boyfriend that asks me for a chance?
Currently, I'm in a long distance relationship, he lived in Davao City. I understand he is always busy at his work, and he seldom communicate with me. I feel, I'm not important to him. He explained through a letter that I received that he is always busy at his work since he is a project coordinator. May I ask what is best reply message to him...many thanks. I have tried: Be responsible only to our relationship.. I think it was caused by: Long distance relationship?
Your response should be that you appreciate his explanation on why he is not devoting as much time to you. Perhaps it is time to consider moving to Davao City so that you can be close to him, if so address moving in your letter back to him. If it is not time to move closer or your commitments at home can not allow a move then request even one scheduled hour a week for a Skype date or long phone call.
Please help me with a message to send my boyfriend right now. He is a teacher and at work right now. It should be something to put a smile on his face and not to make me look desperate?
He just had a baby with another woman but I still love him
Send him something funny like " I am coo coo for Coco Puffs over you".
See more questions like this: Help me with sweet words messages when I am at my lunch break?
He is so very busy, can you send me a sweet message for him if you know Tagalog message because he doesn't understand English?
How I said to him I very love him
- Iniibig kita is a love phrase that translates to deep love.
- Ikaw ang aking bawat hininga which means "You are my every breath."
- Oras nang hindi mo ay walang kahulugan which means "Time without you has no meaning."
Well he is leaving tomorrow so send me a cute message to send?
Don't need help, just to let him know that I love him
- Though you have just left, I feel as though it has already been too long since you held me.
- Every minute I spent with you was magical.
- I feel boo hoo without you!
My boyfriend works in Alaska he is a cod fisherman and he is gone for 3 months each trip?
I want him to know how special he is and that I'm always thinking about him. Also his 8 years daughter comes over to visit me a few days a week she wants to send him something special too, any suggestions?
Before he leaves for his next trip out to sea, write 90 daily notes of love or encouragement for him to open one when he gets a chance each day. His daughter can make pictures on back or envelopes of your notes for him. Leave his favorite snack in some of his pockets for a surprise as he unpacks. Make some cookies for him to enjoy which will remind him of home.
See more questions like this: I would like to ask what is nice monthsary gift for him
How can I make my woman fall in love with me?
I was thinking on texting my woman a lovely text message that would make her think about me all the time. Please help me out.
Send her 10 ways that she brightens your day and ask her to send 10 back of how much you mean to her. Make it a game to see who can come up with the most ways and then that person gets to choose what to do on the next date.
The question is he said will you marry me?
I meet a man on the net, and he asked me for marriage, but now I don't know what to say
I would not advise you to agree to marrying someone you met online until after you have met them in person several times. Beware of phishing schemes where someone will target you and immediately say all the most amazing lovely things to you. This is how they "hook" you and before you know it they are saying they would love to meet you but need $900 to get their passport and visa fees for instance. Or they ask you to deposit a check and send them the money before the check clears. This relationship you think you have could be genuine however I would not agree to anymore commitment other than talking until you met them in person.
How to respond if my boyfriend says his day is hectic?
Short message which is lovely and nice
- Can't wait to help you relax.
- Thanks for working so hard!
- You, me and Game of Thrones (or whatever show or movie that he enjoys)
Can you give me an idea about my problem ? I just want my love to know how I am feeling when he is so far from me?
He is a seaman and I miss him so much. I want to send a comfort message for him and I want him to know that I am missing him so bad and I really want to see him sooner or later. I will always love him and will never forget him every single day
Send him a message letting him know that you are counting each day until he comes back like a child counts the days to a holiday or birthday. Add details within your message of a date you have arranged when he returns like a concert, sporting event or picnic in the park. While he is away take a picture of something you are randomly doing each day and send it to him.
How can I impress him. We stay in a different states, we talk less?
Hello sir, I am in a state of one sided love. I want to impress him. I care for him and I want to show him the same. he is to busy to reply me. I have tried: Simple texts and caring messages, but very less, I am afraid that he will get annoyed .. I think it was caused by: Main problem is that he is my teacher, but only 3 years older than me. I like him and I told him that. he replied me to "maintain the dignity of the student-teacher relationship". but we talk as friends
His response to your advances is to keep the boundary of a student-teacher relationship. This means that the personal messages you have sent are not appropriate. While you may think he is speaking to you as a friend he most likely thinks he is encouraging you and giving you advice that any one of your teachers would tell you. Not responding to you is his way of maintaining his boundary as a teacher.
What do I do. I love him, suggest me please?
What do I do, he is busy, I love him so much, you can help me please. I have tried: I send him a message so many times. I think it was caused by: Nothing, misunderstanding
Just because he is busy, does not mean that you can't show him how much you love him. Send him an email that you are completely grateful for his work ethic and felt that you should send him 50 reasons why you love him so much. It will remind him that you are there for him and uphold him with the highest esteem.
What can I do to grab her fully?
I have a girl that I love so much but she is not giving me attention because she is in love with another guy, I would like to capture her heart, what should I do?. I have tried: Nothing but phone calls. I think it was caused by: I think I over tell her about myself in our first meeting.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: BAM, tatoo, Maria