50 Questions to Ask a Girl over Text
Edited by Donna, Maria, Eng, schafer and 1 other
Questions to Ask A Girl Over Text
If you are unable to meet a girl in person or don't see yourself meeting up with her, the texting a girl a question is not only the easiest way to get her to text you back. Asking her questions also works because it makes the conversation all about her, which she will find flattering.
Here are some questions that you can ask her by text to keep her entertained and engaged with you.
- 1Make sure that your walk was in a romantic place, like near the lake or through a forest, because she will find that very romantic.Tell her that you took a long walk by yourself today, and where and then ask her where her favorite place to walk is.Advertisement
- 2Make sure that you laugh heartily at what she sends you by sending emoticons and comments that let her know you think it is funny.Send her your favorite me, tell her it is your favorite one today and then ask her to send you her favorite meme in response.Advertisement
- 3Be sure to laugh at it by sending emoticons back or comment in a positive way on whatever she chooses.Send her your favorite funny .gif, tell her it is your favorite one today and then ask her to send you her favorite .gif in return.
- 4This usually leads into a great conversation about strange foods and restaurants you have both been to.Tell her what the weirdest food you have ever eaten is and then ask her what the weirdest food that she has ever eaten is.
- 5Feel free to encourage her to respond by telling her all about the worst experiences that you have ever had in a restaurant and be sure to elaborate in a way that will make her laugh.Ask which restaurant has the worst service in town and ask her to tell you why.
- 6For instance, if she says her favorite color is blue, tell her why you also like that color and what you think it means. For instance, if she says she likes black, tell her that you think it means she likes things that are timeless and elegant. Make sure that whatever you say about her color choices, that it is very positive and shows that you think highly of her.Ask her what her favorite color is and then analyze the response.
- 7Most women know a lot about astrology. You can also tell her what your sign is and then ask her if she thinks the two of you are compatible. You can also ask her which sign is the worst sign in her opinion.Ask her what her astrology sign is?
- 8Whatever movie star you pick, make sure the person might be someone she could identify with. For instance, do not tell her she looks like a celebrity who is a bit of a bimbo when she is studying to be a brain surgeon.Tell her what movie star you think she looks the most like, and then ask her who she thinks you look like.
- 9and if she has a favorite sitcom. If she does not have a favorite current sitcom that she watches, you can also ask her if she has a favorite funny television show that she used to watch as a child.Ask her if she likes to watch T.V.
- 10This is a great way to see if her musical taste is similar to your own. Even better, text back a few lyrics of the song she chooses to show her that you know it well.Ask her what her favorite song of all time is.
- 11This type of earwig can be any type of song, a commercial or even just a phrase or a lyric. You can then make her laugh by sending her a sound-byte of the very song that might stick in her head all day. This shows her that you have a great sense of humor.Ask her which song won't leave her head all day after she hears it once.
- 12This is a great way to find out a little bit about her cultural tastes and whether or not you are compatible. If you have not seen the movie she mentions, then make sure that you text her back to tell all about how you are going to watch it as soon as possible.Ask her what her favorite movie is of all time and ask her why.
- 13Analyze the quote a little bit with her after she replies. You can respond by telling her what your favorite quote from a movie also is.Ask her what her very favorite quote from a movie is?
- 14If you are around the same age, then the two of you will have likely have read many of the same children's classics or had them read to you as a child. This type of reminiscence that goes backs to childhood and shows her that the two of you might share the same cultural roots.You can ask her what her favorite storybook was as a child.
- 15This can tell you quite a bit about her age as well as whether or not the two of you are compatible. This can also often turn into quite a funny text conversation, especially if you send her memes and photos of her favorite cartoons.Ask her what her favorite cartoon was when she was growing up.
- 16Be sure to send lots of emoticons once she tells you her funniest joke. You can then make her smile and laugh by responding back with one of your jokes as well.Tell her you are feeling a little blue and that you want her to tell you her very favorite joke so that you can cheer up a bit.
- 17Usually, the result of this is quite hilarious. You can then tell her your soap opera name. You can also do something similar by asking her to come up with her porn star name, which is a combination of her middle name and street name. However, do not use the porn star name as a question if you sense she is religious or would be sensitive and take it as a comment about her character.Ask her what her soap opera name is by asking her to combine her mother's middle name the street she grew up on.
- 18If you don't have the app, then download it and then if you can use the app to somehow contact her and show her that you took her good advice.Ask her which phone app phone that she uses the most.
- 19This can tell you a great deal, about what motivates her and her character. It is also possible that she could come up with a wish that you are actually capable of granting, in which case, you should do that. For instance, if she tells you that she wishes for a piece of pizza, you could surprise her and have one delivered to her door.Tell her that you are a genie and that you are granting her three wishes, but of course, she has to tell you what those three wishes are in order for them to come true.
- 20At the very least this will make her laugh. She might also send back a photo of herself, looking either very beautiful or quite ugly.Send her ugliest photo you have of yourself and ask her if you think it is ugly.
- 21This one works extremely well if she lives in a big urban city where there are often plenty of very weird sights to be seen.Ask her what the weirdest thing she has seen on the street today.
- 22This could lead your texting exchange into a very positive area where you could begin to encourage her to follow her fondest dreams.Ask her what her dream job would be if she wasn't doing the job that she is now.
- 23You can prompt her by telling that you liked a certain period, such as The Middle Ages or the Dirty Thirties. If she is a bit lost on this one, then ask her if she has a favorite era in fashion.Ask her if she has a favorite period in history.
- 24If she is hesitant, then mention one that you might have one, such as a wolf or eagle, to lead her answer in the right direction. If she does not have one then you can think of the most beautiful animal that she remind you of and assign it to her.Ask her if she believes in spirit animals and whether or not she thinks she has one.
- 25This can lead to a more profound interesting exchange between the two of you about the meaning of life.Ask her if she believes she has a guardian angel and if she believes that person is looking down on her and guiding her through life.
- 26If she balks a bit then make sure you share yours first, but don't make the vice too wicked. Stay away from telling her that your greatest vice is drinking until you can't stand up and stick to lighter information, such as eating too much chocolate ice cream just before bed.Ask her what her greatest guilty pleasure might be.
- 27Once she tells you what her favorite one is, you can also send her a text telling her that you are wishing that she was here watching it with you.Ask her to recommend a series to watch on Netflix.
- 28If she was an A student, she may not have much to say about this, but most people have some kind of amusing story to tell from when they were a teenager. You can get her started by telling her all about something you did as a teen that go you in trouble with the high school principle.Ask her what the worst thing she ever did when she was in high school.
- 29If she doesn't actually send it to you, then ask her to send it to you.Ask her which of her selfies is her favorite.
- 30Make sure you identify with what she has to say. Ask her what architectural features she likes the best about it.Ask her what her favorite building is in the city, and why.
- 31You can follow this up by asking her if she has ever been the recipient of a random act of kindness. You can also tell her if you have ever committed one or received one. This question often leads to a very positive conversation about the goodness in people.Ask her if she has seen a random act of kindness lately and ask her what it was.
- 32You can also create a bit of banter about what films she recommends and what ones she feels are corny.Ask her what her favorite science-fiction film is and whether or not she could believe it could come true.
- 33Most women played with this type of doll when they were young. Ask if the Barbie had a favorite outfit or if she made the Barbie clothes. This can lead to a discussion of other hobbies that she might have such as sewing or making dollhouses.Ask her if she played with Barbies as a kid and what did the Barbie look like?
- 34If you can, respond by telling her about the ways that she reminds you a bit of the superhero, by saying something like, "I can see that. You have the same love of cats and moral justice." Keep it light and keep it funny.Ask her who her favorite female superhero is and why.
- 35After she describes it, imply to her that it might be possible that the two of you embark on some kind of journey together in the future.Ask what her ultimate dream vacation would be.
- 36This is the type of request that can help you to get to know her better and also see more pictures of her, which is handy if this is an online relationship and you are not sure what she looks like or if her profile picture is truthful.Ask her what the best vacation she ever had in life was, and to send you a few pictures of it.
- 37For instance, you can urge her on by telling her that you can tie a bow in a cherry stem with your tongue, that you once ate ten hot dogs in an hour, or that your longest Netflix watching binge was 15 hours.Ask her if she has any crowning achievement that others would find a bit embarrassing or ridiculous.
- 38This is asking her to be a bit intimate with you by confessing a bit of a secret. Tell her that you want her to take you there sometime.Ask her if she has a secret spot that she goes to in the city, perhaps in a park, to chill out and relax in.
- 39Note that this question does not suit every woman, mostly younger women who are into gaming and science fiction. This can lead into quite an interesting conversation about what the two of you would do if you were the last man and woman on earth.Ask her what her survival strategy would be if a nuclear bomb fell on her city today.
- 40You can follow up by saying what three things you would take with you, but make one of them her.Tell her that she is about to be stranded on a desert island and that she can only take three objects with her.
- 41This often leads to a fun flirtatious conversation about the future. You can also make jokes about women being from Venus and men from Mars in this one.If she had the chance to travel to outer space and could choose which planet or universe to go to, which would it be and why.
- 42Would it be Captain Kirk, Peter Brady or some other character from a popular television show? You can continue this conversation on further by asking where the two of them would go on a date and if the two of you could go on a date.Ask her which famous television celebrity from the past would she choose to be her boyfriend.
- 43You can then ask her why she loves it so much and then send her your favorite.Ask her if she has an all time favorite work of art and to send her a photo of it.
- 44Ask her to use her imagination and come up with a menu that she thinks would perfectly suit you. This is a good question to ask because it could lead to an actual invitation to dinner in the near future.You can ask her if she is a good cook and what would she make for you if she invited you over to dinner.
- 45Only do this if you sense that the question would not make her too self-conscious and make her back away from you. Her answer could give you clues about who she really is and her secret romantic desires.Ask her to describe what her perfect honeymoon would be.
- 46What she answers to this question, whether it be Rhett Butler, Christian Gray or Heathcliff can tell you a lot about the kind of man that she sexually desires.Ask which movie or book hero would be the perfect mate for her.
- 47This is not the happiest of topics but most women are sure to offer their opinion when it comes to topics such as global warming or saving endangered forests and species. This is also a good question to ask her because it shows that you are a politically aware person.Ask her about the environment and what she thinks is the worst thing that is happening to us.
- 48This question can help you find out a lot about her personal history and whether or not she wants to have children.If she does not have kids ask her what she would name a little girl and a little boy.
- 49Once she tells you, you can occasionally use that nickname when you address her in the future. The familiarity of this will help her feel closer and more open to you.Ask her what her nickname is or if she had a nickname as a kid.
- 50This can often result in a surprising answer, and sometimes that answer is all about having a secret crush on you.Ask her to tell a secret about herself that nobody else knows.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Try to text her during a time of day when she is not likely to be too busy or too tired or your questions will just simply seem annoying to you
- Keep the questions short and do not let her ramble on too long with the answers
- Don't ask questions that are too personal or too heavy or she may give up on you
- Lead in gently with each question and do not ask too many in a row or she will think you are being very nosy or pushy
- Keep in mind that not every single one of these questions is suitable for every woman and be aware that asking the wrong question could offend her
- Be witty with the way you phrase your questions or you will sound like you are interrogating her and put her on the defensive
Questions and Answers
Well I'm 15 and I got friendzoned by my crush so what could I do?
So I was talking to someone and I thought we were getting together. Then my friends started talking to her and she told them she doesn't want to be anything but a friend. It doesn't tell you how to get out of the friendzone
There is no foolproof way to get out of the friendzone. Just be yourself around her and understand that she may not be ready or want to date anyone. Your friendship with her may be something special that she does not want to lose in a romantic entanglement.
Begin talking to other girls. See if there is someone else out there in your social circles that has your interest. This will help you determine if your feelings are more than friendship for your crush. It will also help you get over being put in the friendzone.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: schafer, Eng, Maria