33 Sure Signs Your Husband Is Cheating
Edited by Nikki, Anonymous, Dougie, Grimm and 20 others
This article is part of our series on Relationships, Dating, and Marriage, click to read more articles.
- 1 Cheating Husbands are Actually Pretty Easy to Catch
- 2 Questions and Answers
- 2.1 Does my husband still feel in love with his ex?
- 2.2 I just want to know if he loves somebody else, he finds reasons to get me upset so he can leave alone?
- 2.3 My husband keeps checking his phone and has phone calls away from where I can hear him?
- 2.4 Is my husband cheating if he has turned in phone off at night?
- 2.5 Not sure if he's cheating at present though he claims not?
- 2.6 Deleting Facebook messages when I came in, is he cheating?
- 2.7 I need help please, I don't know if my husband is cheating on me?
- 2.8 Why would a married man text his secretary at night time?
- 2.9 Is it free advice? How can I forgot my first love?
- 2.10 Should I divorce him ? Should I trust him again if we stay married?
- 2.11 My man works with his baby's x and I want to know how to tell if they are hooking up still for sure since she seems to come first always because of their daughter?
- 2.12 Why he asks me to love him? Why he always think I have another man? Why he always notices my dress to wear?
- 2.13 Turtle Saudi bank statement with a hotel and it was my husband going there every month?
- 2.14 My husband is out on a vacation with my daughter for six weeks. Should I trust him?
- 2.15 My fiance and I have changed our numbers 4 times in the last 6 months and different women keep calling my phone?
- 2.16 Hubby doesn't call me while being at his job or check on me. He is always playing a Facebook online games and not enough time with me?
- 2.17 He is trying to make up for his cheating past. We are trying to build trust. Unfortunately, when he became a big shot he threw me to the curb. I don't know why I didn't file for a divorce after one year of his nonsense?
- 2.18 Why does my partner always come home late, ignores me and then goes to sleep?
- 2.19 Lipstick stain on a paper in his car?
- 2.20 How will I confront him that I could get a good answer?
- 3 Comments
Cheating Husbands are Actually Pretty Easy to Catch
You can usually spot the signs of his infidelity by paying attention to body language.
Many women worry about their husbands cheating, but don't know the signs to look for. Instead, they blindly trust the bond of marriage to protect them from the infidelity of their husband. Because of this, many a husband gets away with cheating, even when his body language clearly indicates he's having an affair. This article will teach you to listen with your head, instead of your heart, by showing you 33 signs that indicate your husband is cheating.
- Make sure to read our other guide to knowing if your husband is cheating for even more ways to catch a cheat.
- 1He avoids being alone in the room with you.Many times a cheating husband has already made up his mind about having an affair, or may already be involved in one. If he's avoiding being alone with you, it's a sure sign something's wrong with your relationship, and he knows that something's wrong.Advertisement
- 2He stops initiating casual touch with you.Couples in a healthy relationship often share little touches, such as a casual bump when passing in the hallway, or a gentle caress. These brief displays of intimacy may not seem like much, but if they stop, it's a sure sign that his mind is on something or someone other than you.Advertisement
- 3He stops buying you flowers, or doing other special things for you.Men learn at a very early age to do special things for the women they love. Whether it's flowers for mom, or a box of chocolates for his wife, he knows that these things are important to a woman. If you notice that he hasn't recently shown you any special signs of affection, it could be a indication that he's giving that affection to another woman.
- 4He doesn't look you in the eye anymore, especially when being intimate.It's hard to lie, especially when looking someone in the eye. When it comes to looking someone we love in the eye, and telling them a lie, it becomes almost impossible. Because of this, a cheating husband will not usually be able to look you in the eye when you're being intimate, because he knows it's a lie.
- 5The emotional quality of your relationship has changed.If your husband starts caring less about you, or your marriage, and worrying a lot more about himself, it could be a sign that he's cheating on you. A faithful husband will be focused on your future together, while a cheating husband will be more worried about his future, without you.
- 6He starts keeping secrets, and not telling you little things he used to share.When your husband stops sharing little things with you, like stories from the office, or a challenge he might have overcome, it's a bad sign. Men aren't usually the most talkative creatures, but they have an instinctive need to show off accomplishments and successes to their wives. If he stops showing you, he's either going through a major crisis, or showing another woman.
- 7He's always traveling, and you're never traveling with him.Some jobs require travel, however, they don't require always being alone. Your husband can plan a long weekend or special occasion with you when he's traveling. The only reason for him not to at least occasionally do this is because he doesn't want to spend time with you. If he isn't spending time with you, then who is he spending it with?
- 8He is working much more, and spending less time at home.Much like the man who travels constantly, the man who is always at work usually has other reasons for being away so often. Unless he's a lawyer working his way up through the firm, or a doctor earning degrees and establishing a practice, he either doesn't want to spend time with you, or he's spending it with someone else. Either way, this is a sure sign of trouble.
- 9What used to be 'we' time is becoming 'me' time.Happy couples like to spend time together. They take walks, go to the movies, and even play games. Sometimes, they just sit next to one another, while one reads a book and the other watches TV. It's about being together, and if your husband doesn't want to be together anymore, his actions will show you. Time he would have spent in bed next to you will turn into time alone in another room, which is a sure indication that something's up.
- 10His sexual appetites and desires have changed.Physical intimacy is a cornerstone of marriage. Women learn how their partner behaves, especially his 'moves' in the bedroom. If your husband starts to shut you out, or worse, randomly starts breaking out new moves in the bedroom, you'll want to check and see if he's started reading women's magazines, or is taking lessons from another woman.
- 11He deletes text messages from his phone.Most people don't delete their text messages, because it usually takes more effort than reading them. If he starts deleting his text messages, chances are that you have a cheating husband on your hands, or one preparing to cheat.
- 12He makes and receives phone calls in private.This is another big red flag. Only a man who doesn't want you to hear what he's talking about takes or makes calls in private. Usually, the only time your husband doesn't want you to hear what he's talking about is when he's cheating, or talking about you.
- 13He gets a second number.Most wives won't even notice this, but if your husband gets a nice new phone, you might check to see if it has two SIM cards. If so, what does he need a second number for, and why hasn't he shared that number with you? This is a sure sign that he's keeping some pretty serious secrets - one of which is probably an another woman.
- 14He has more than one personal email address.Almost everyone old enough to be married has transitioned through several email accounts, ultimately deleting most of them in favor of one or two. If your husband is working full time, and keeping multiple personal email accounts, the only reason for him to have the stress of managing multiple accounts is to cheat, or to keep the door open for and old flame to rekindle the fires of desire.
- 15He has more than one Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account.This is just like the email account problem discussed above. If he's going to the trouble of keeping many different accounts, it's almost certainly because he's either already cheating, or planning to cheat in the future.
- 16He keeps his Kik, Skype, Viber, or WhatsApp accounts private.Instant Messages are the new email, and because they're more private than regular SMS and Text messages, it's fairly easy for your husband to cheat on you without your knowledge. While you shouldn't expect to read his messages or spy on his phone any more than he should expect you to read them and give a summary of the important ones, there's nothing wrong with glancing at his screen from time to time. If he's hiding it, chances are he's hiding more than just a message.
- 17His body or clothes smell differently than they used to.Too many women overlook this basic element of their husbands. Every man has his own smell. It's a combination of what he eats, where he sleeps, the soaps and colognes he uses, and the woman he sleeps with. If the smell of his body changes, it's time to see if he's been having curry for lunch, or an affair with another woman for dessert.
- 18He doesn't participate in group gatherings of family and friends.However much we like or dislike our relatives, spending time with them is part of being married. So is spending time with friends. If your husband stops spending time with friends and family, especially in group settings, it's a sure sign that something's wrong. Maybe he's planning to leave, or maybe he is cheating on you and doesn't want his other woman to see you together.
- 19He is spending a significant amount of time with someone else.This one is pretty obvious, but many women overlook it in the interests of being 'modern'. Just as it's OK for a married woman to have male friends, it's also OK for her husband to have female friends. The thing that's not OK is when he's taking your time and spending it with her. If you notice that he's doing this, it could be a sign that your husband is cheating. Reel him in before its too late.
- 20He spends a lot of time helping someone else, or gives gifts to them.This one is tough, because some men are genuinely sweet, and naturally giving. They will help out anyone. Unfortunately, some women are not so sweet, and may abuse your husband's trust, or worse, turn it into an affair. Likewise, he might also be spending more time with another woman because he prefers her company to yours. Either way, it's a recipe for infidelity, and best nipped in the bud.
- 21He stretches short trips out of the house into long trips.Have his 30 minute walks in the park or short trips to the store turned into hours long excursions? There can be a number of reasons for this, but they all usually involve him preferring to spend his time elsewhere. In the case of a store, maybe there's a cute young cashier or other relatively unattached girl he's chatting with at the coffee shop, or maybe his dog walks include the understanding company of an otherwise unoccupied college girl. Whatever his reasons, none of them are good, and all point to a cheating husband.
- 22He starts arguments out of nothing, and then leaves the house.This one seems so obvious, yet many women miss it due to being so distraught over an argument they can't understand. This is because it hits them from out of nowhere, and then they sit home wondering what they did wrong to make their husbands leave. This I sad, because a husband who starts a fight over nothing and then leaves the house is either looking for an excuse to leave the house, or not expressing his true frustrations. Both are signs of deeper problems, often involving infidelity.
- 23He is extremely angry and frustrated, seemingly without cause.Men can be angry over life events and circumstances. It's also quite normal for him to be frustrated with things that are beyond his control, such as economic hardships, accidents, or work difficulties. What's not normal is for your husband to be angry and frustrated over nothing. If this is the case, the 'nothing' might just be a woman you aren't aware of, that he's been cheating with, but unable to express his guilt over.
- 24He is defensive about everything, almost as if he is anticipating conflict.Few people like conflict, especially in the home. Your husband is no different, so if he's defensive about everything, and always prepared for conflict, you need to dig a little deeper. A man behaving like this is often doing so because he knows something's wrong. He knows something's wrong, because he's having an affair.
- 25You stop seeing or hearing from his family as much as you used to.Momma's don't betray their babies, and many men tend to live by the bro code, where they stick together no matter what. If you're seeing signs that he might be telling his mother or family about an impending separation, or you've noticed that his friends aren't so friendly towards you anymore, it's a problem. In fact, this problem almost always involves another woman, and is a serious sign of trouble.
- 26He begins dressing differently.Men don't often change their styles. If he likes jeans and a polo shirt, that's likely going to be his style forever. So, if you notice that he's traded in his jeans for a pair of dockers, or his usually conservative polo shirt for a printed t-shirt with a rock band logo on it, you might have a cheating husband on your hands. Men only change the way they dress when it serves a purpose, which in this case is pleasing another woman.
- 27He starts caring more about how he looks.Grooming and hygiene patterns change. If your man used to be OK with slightly messed up hair, or half of a shave, and he's now carefully grooming himself, it's obviously not to impress you. In fact, one of the most obvious signs your husband is cheating on you is when he starts improving his personal hygiene and grooming habits. Don't ignore this, as it's an indication of a husband looking to please or impress another woman.
- 28His overall appearance has changed.This one is harder to spot, but it bears mention because it's usually a sign of problems that lead to an affair, rather than the actual affair. Sometimes, when your husband isn't happy, he'll start making little changes, and the shift from outgoing to conservative, or conservative to outgoing, is one of them. If you see this, talk to him, before he gets tangled up in an affair that could destroy your marriage.
- 29His tastes in music change.Not that many wives notice this one, because many times their husbands can have some strange tastes in music. However, if your classic rock loving husband starts listening to Tecno, there's a reason. Sometimes it is just be because he likes it, but more often, it's because the woman he's cheating on you with likes that style of music. He either wants to make her happy, or is pleasantly reminded of her while jamming out to the latest step.
- 30He starts visiting art exhibits or enjoying trips to museums.This one might seem a little funny at first, until you learn about the young art student your husband has taken an interest in, or the history major who has enchanted him with welcoming smiles and tales of ancient Rome. If he starts finding interest in things he previously had no interest in, it's a sure sign that another woman has his interest. Take note, and steer him away from infidelity.
- 31He starts attending office parties and social events he used to avoid.Everyone knows the jokes about office parties, and let's be honest, they're usually pretty true. So, when your husband suddenly starts attending them, it probably has something to do with the new girl in the office. If you aren't invited, it almost certainly has something to do with her. This is a sure sign of trouble in your relationship.
- 32The level of attention he gives you drastically changes.If your normally passionless man suddenly becomes a charming powerhouse of passion, enjoy it, but pay very close attention to him. Likewise, if your man of endless passion suddenly turns cold, take that as a warning sign too. He's likely either giddy with joy in another woman's arms, or he's gone cold because she's taking all that heat and keeping it for herself.
- 33He suddenly develops an interest in a new language.This isn't usually something that younger wives need to worry about. It's more often reserved for those who have been married a few years. In these instances, a cheating husband might discuss a desire to visit France, for example. This naturally leads to French lessons, which his wife mistakes as being an indication of a planned trip to another country. She never sees the affair his 'language' lessons are hiding. While new languages are great, be careful your husband isn't more than just new words in his mouth.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
Does my husband still feel in love with his ex?
My husband had an ex 8 months ago but the girl still sends him messages and calls him. So is there a possibility that they still meet and are dating??
There are several factors at play here that can affect this answer. For one thing, he might still have feelings for her, such as feeling sorry for her, but not acting on them. The second possibility is that they do meet, but it is not because he has romantic intentions towards her. The fourth possibility is that they are seeing each other but he does not have the heart to tell you.
As honesty is the best policy in a love relationship your best approach here is to just simply ask him if he is committed to a future with you and if so, will she be part of it? I you are suspicious now, now is the time to draw boundaries and state clearly what it is about his ex contacting him that bothers you. If he does not want to allay your fears or refuses to have the conversation or accuses you of not trusting him then it might be time to leave the relationship. On the other hand, if he tells you it is nothing you might prefer to take him at his word rather than create an atmosphere of mistrust.
See more questions like this: How do I know my husband is telling
I just want to know if he loves somebody else, he finds reasons to get me upset so he can leave alone?
He goes to work when is raining, leaves early and comes home late, goes in the garage and tells me I was being a jerk when in fact I wasn't. Doesn't take me places anymore
He has at the very least treated you disrespectfully. Maybe he just needs his own space right now but I would start to pay attention to what he was doing more such as if he is working late bring him dinner.
My husband keeps checking his phone and has phone calls away from where I can hear him?
Whenever we are together he is always on his phone, like constantly checking for texts messages and whenever he makes a call he is always in the bathroom or goes out of the house. I have tried: Spending more time with him and our baby. I think it was caused by: He said it is because of my personal issues and that I push him away when he tries to get close to me before we even had our baby
Not a good sign. He is definitely hiding something from you and even has told you that you are pushing him away even if you are not. You may want to check his phone while he is sleeping and check call logs and messages. Keep in mind he could be deleting them so make not of a time that he is on a phone call and check to see if that call is in his phone logs. If he deletes it then there is definitely something he is hiding.
See more questions like this: Found picture of coworker and phone calls on husband's phone?
Is my husband cheating if he has turned in phone off at night?
We don't live in the same house
Not necessarily. I turn my phone off at night while I am sleeping as well as many other people to avoid disruptions from the phone while you are trying to sleep.
See more questions like this: I have a feeling my husband is cheating. Do I go with my feelings
Not sure if he's cheating at present though he claims not?
I have found 2 substances and 2 condoms in his bag last year. He stayed out at his office for Christmas party till 2 or so PM. Wonder if you have any input? Please help if you can
Maybe those condoms are from a long time ago and he never got rid of them, however, there should be no reason for him to have condoms unless they were with you.
Deleting Facebook messages when I came in, is he cheating?
I was in the shower and he was sitting in his recliner when I came into the living room he jumped and turned his phone off real quick and then tried to lie about the message.
Oh Facebook! The phishing dream. He lied about the message so he has something to hide. Check his friend's list and see if anyone new or suspect is on his list. Guys are notoriously targeted by phishing scams on Facebook, A pretty "young girl" will contact men and chat them up and before you know it they want money etc. Do a little snooping on his Facebook account and see if you can determine who he was messaging with.
I need help please, I don't know if my husband is cheating on me?
Since I got married my husband went with one of my cousins and did not return back home till yesterday evening I don't know what I should think right now? please help me?
He is with your cousin so that should take away some doubt. When he does come back inform him that it was very rude to not communicate with you that he was not coming home.
See more questions like this: I don't have proof that my husband is cheating, but nowadays he's too tied up?
Why would a married man text his secretary at night time?
Why would a married man text his single secretary from work at night time if he isn't having an affair
Not necessarily. Especially if she is his right-hand person at work like many secretaries are. He may be texting her about something she needs to do first thing in the morning or asking if something has been completed that he requested.
See more questions like this: Unfaithful man and un-loyal man?
Is it free advice? How can I forgot my first love?
Hi, I can't forget my first love. I have tried: Tried everything that I can. Remove from face, Linkedin, and all other places. But I couldn't. I think it was caused by: It is a long story, and we are from different religions
We all remember our first love with fondness. Over time and after a new relationship you will begin to forget him. Sadly it did not work out for you both but there is someone out there for you.
Should I divorce him ? Should I trust him again if we stay married?
My husband and I have been married for 20 years. Last year I found out about his 8 years affair with a woman who is 17 younger than him. I also got hold of his cellphone records. During the 8 years, he sent texts and called her every day. Last Valentines Day I asked him to make up to me by buying me a card. He ignored me almost completely. Again on our wedding anniversary, I asked him to do something special for us, but again he just kind of not interested in my request. This got me very upset and we ended fighting on our anniversary. I have tried: I suggested we go to see a marriage counselor but he refused to say that we just move forward. He said he admitted his past wrongdoing. He never apologizes or begs for my forgiveness. I think it was caused by: I don't know. I think maybe I trusted him too much from the day that we married.
He is not moving forward although he has stated that you move forward. It may be time to end the relationship because it sounds like he already left it emotionally and is not even asking for forgiveness when he had an 8 year affair.
See more questions like this: Unbelievable truth is seen by me?
My man works with his baby's x and I want to know how to tell if they are hooking up still for sure since she seems to come first always because of their daughter?
I feel like she probably did everything better than I do or she still is and there is no way of really knowing for sure do to their kid and them working together
Involve yourself in their situation more. They may just be working and parenting together but you need to make sure that is the only thing going on and the best way is to make your presence more known around them when they are together.
Why he asks me to love him? Why he always think I have another man? Why he always notices my dress to wear?
My husband and I have fought 4 days ago, he did not come home and he text us how are we with my kid, then I ask him to come home. He always answers he will not come home unless I love him? He is a jealous husband as years fly by, he always thinks I have another man. He is dirty minded, sometimes I am so angry that he would think of me that way. He uses drugs and I consulted a doctor, he is bipolar disorder .
He has a bipolar disorder that is causing issues in your relationship. It does not help the situation that he is treating his disorder with illicit drugs. Suggest marriage counseling as well as ask him to go into the treatment program for his addiction and mental illness. Until he gets the help you will be able to do nothing to change his mind about you.
Turtle Saudi bank statement with a hotel and it was my husband going there every month?
He runs hotels but doesn't stay on his own, he started going to a different one something tells me in my gut that something wasn't right, so I checked the bank statement and there it was every month he would go, definitely he denied it. I know it's true, we don't talk or communicate and I can't trust him
He is getting a hotel room in a separate place from the ones he manages so there is something definitely going on. Instead of giving you a reason he has flat out denied the charges to the hotel. Your best option would be to look for a pattern of dates that he stayed at these hotels and try contacting him there to see if it falls within his other patterns of stay. Another option is to hire a private investigator or install a spy app on his phone but since he knows that you may be monitoring him a spy app might not prove anything so hire an actual private investigator.
See more questions like this: Why my husband found another woman and cheated with 4 other girls
My husband is out on a vacation with my daughter for six weeks. Should I trust him?
Should I trust my husband. He is on vacation to see his family he hasn't seen in 9 years. He has a lot of friends and always going out. I don't know what he is doing there. Should I stop thinking negative ?. I have tried: Nothing but nag him. To be honest and faithful to me. But instead, he gets angry and tells me there is no trust in our marriage
If he is going to see his family, especially after such a long absence of not seeing them, you should trust that he will remain faithful. He is bringing your daughter with him so there is even less of a chance that he would do something that could get back to you. If you are so suspicious maybe you should surprise him while he is there or arrange a week or two to visit also with him.
He has told you that there is no trust in the marriage. If you can't seem to try to trust him then this marriage is doomed to fail. Give him some space while he is on this trip and do not interrogate him over the phone. You could install a spy app on his phone before he leaves if you are ultimately suspicious but since he is going to see family you should not worry about him cheating.
See more questions like this: How could trust my husband after 20 years of marriage ,4 children and happy life?
My fiance and I have changed our numbers 4 times in the last 6 months and different women keep calling my phone?
When other women call my phone, causing me to ask him how did they get my phone number after changing it 4 times? he says he doesn't know. I have tried: Calling the phone company, changing numbers.. I think it was caused by: Not sure
Do they ask for your boyfriend directly? Otherwise, it is because you keep getting recycled phone numbers and women are calling someone else and getting you instead. Have you considered that it may be telemarketers or bill collectors? I highly doubt your boyfriend would be passing out your phone number after you have changed your number so many times. This has nothing to do with him and everything to do with your phone carrier provider using recycled numbers or you are on some call list for promotions/bill collections.
Hubby doesn't call me while being at his job or check on me. He is always playing a Facebook online games and not enough time with me?
What should I do? I do have the gut feeling that he has already cheated on me or getting ready to cheat. I have tried: Nothing because he is always on the defensive side. He can't talk to me like adults should. I think it was caused by: I guess not enough attention
Just because you feel that you are not getting enough attention from him does not mean that he is cheating. It sounds more like he is busy and possibly stressed at work and home and his Facebook games are his escape from reality.
If you feel that you are not getting enough attention from him, ask him what has happened to the guy you fell in love with and married. He may just be in a rut and too comfortable to try to appease you anymore. He also could be completely oblivious to the fact that you require more attention.
Schedule some date nights for the next few months and see if he shows an interest in at least spending some time with you. Let him know that these evenings out will help you feel more appreciated by him. This does not mean that you have to spend money. Even a date night walking around the neighborhood or watching the sunset while sitting in the car listening to music can be a good way to get more connection in a relationship.
See more questions like this: I went to my husband Facebook account he is asking his ex-girlfriend to accept him his character change he doesn't like me to dress good .if we have a little problem he will call me all suit of name telling me he hates me with?
He is trying to make up for his cheating past. We are trying to build trust. Unfortunately, when he became a big shot he threw me to the curb. I don't know why I didn't file for a divorce after one year of his nonsense?
Should I continue to give therapy a shot. All I want is for him to be totally honest so that we can move on. I have incurable cancer.
Okay, first you have cancer and should be focusing on that and not the relationship. At least he is trying now to mend fences but unless he changes his ways, the marriage is over. If you want him to be totally honest then the next therapy session, demand the truth. Do not back down until he gives it to you but honestly, he may not have a reason that you are satisfied with for why he cheated.
He is not the first man to do what he did to you. Some people change when they become successful. It is almost like their thirst for accomplishment becomes all consuming and they lose sight of what really is important in their life.
Why does my partner always come home late, ignores me and then goes to sleep?
My partner goes to work at 5 in morning finishes at 2PM but he comes home at 6.30 at night and then stays In the garage for 2 hours then goes shower then eats and sleeps and he doesn't spend time with Any of us as in the kids and he doesn't communicate. I have tried: Communicating telling him to help me or why are you home late every day. I think it was caused by: Him cheating
You need to install a spy app like mSpy or FlexiSpy to find out just what he is doing with those 4 extra hours after work. Running errands is one thing but being gone every day for that amount of time suggests that something is going on. The fact that he spends the rest of the time in the garage other than showering, eating or sleeping points to possible depression or drug use/alcohol abuse that he may be trying to hide. Get a spy app on his phone immediately.
We all need personal time to ourselves but his personal time is distancing the family from him. For the sake of your children, find out what is really going on.
See more questions like this: Hi, my partner often goes out shopping for food for hours on Sat?
Lipstick stain on a paper in his car?
I found a paper with lipstick mark in my husband car what could it mean?. I have tried: Tried to talk to him but he is not responsive, he think that I am unnecessarily worried about useless stuff. I think it was caused by: I talk really less and when it comes to our relationship he just doesn't want to discuss anything because he thinks he is faithful and that's it. And on top of that he is a very busy person with his work.
If you do not have any other proof of possible cheating, you should not over think what you found. The paper could have come from his job without even him realizing that there was lipstick on it. It could also be from someone that he had in his car for work.
Look for other signs. You have stated that your relationship is currently distant especially in terms of communication. It is time for you both to hit reset on this marriage. This may mean that you go to counseling for your distrust and withdrawal so that the marriage can survive. He has told you that he is faithful and for right now you need to trust that. Let go of everything holding you back and remind yourselves of why you fell in love with each other in the first place.
How will I confront him that I could get a good answer?
It is so frustrating Nikki, I caught him on my birthday. He said he has to go to work, turned out went tp a swimming and saw a pic cuddling with a girl... It is like a team building but I don't think cuddling is included. He is so cold has his phone password. Always bringing his phone chatting, messenger I don't know..we have 4little kids. It's agonizingly aching. J don't know what to say to him. I have tried: Yes he is denying. He said there is not. And we are not talking at all. I think it was caused by: Lack of time and effort. And he is the one who's lacking not me
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Alma, qetsiyah, odarientrotman